Mohammed al Qassab.
Mohammed was born in 1960 in Dubai, UAE.
He lives and works in Dubai.
- The Arabian Heritage from Sharjah, in the Ishikawa-Ken History Museum. Kanazawa city, Japan
- General Curator of the 27th Annual Exh. for E.F.A.S ((MEMORY))
- Sharjah Art Galleries (Rathaiyat)
- Bangladesh Art Biennial
- Syria Biennial
- Sharjah International Art Biennial
- Cairo 5th International Art Biennial
- Cairo 3rd International Art Biennial
- E.F.A.S. Special Exhibition, India
- Sharjah Art Museum, Sharjah, U.A.E.
- Ministry of Culture & Youth, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
- Barjeel Art Foundation, U.A.E
- Private Collectors, U.A.E.
- Certificate of Appreciation, Sharjah International Art Biennial
- gold prize, 1st Fine Arts Exhibition of the GCC Cooperation Council, Riyadh, Saudi
Daman Art Edition.
Daman Art Edition 2014
MOHAMMED AL QASSAB
Art edition with 4 artworks in total.
Number: 150 pcs + 10 e.a.
Paper format: 20 cm x 29 cm
Paper: 300 g/qm, Keaykolour Antik, Antalis
All artworks are hand signed, dated and numbered by the artist.